PREMIUM boiled linseed oil is pigmentless oil, heated using a unique technology. Boiled linseed oil soaks in to the wood, therefore molecular bonding creates durable and long-lasting protection.
Protects from moisture. Product is ready for use.
Application: Indoors. For wooden surfaces – furniture, waals, ceiling etc.. Can be used on uncoated surfaces, as well as for previously oiled surfaces. Product can be used as a primer on finely polished surfaces. Widely used for restoration projects.
Drying time: 18 hours at temperature of +15 (± 2) ̊C.
Preparation of the surface:
- surface must be dry and clean, free from dust and with no rosin residue;
- moisture content of wood cannot exceed 18%;
- product can be used only if the surface has been cleaned of previous coat(s) of chemical coating;
- it is recommended to use the product in average temperatures between +10 ̊C – +25 ̊C. Do not use on a sun heated surface.
Consumption: 1 liter in a single coat covers
- rough sawn timber ~6-8 m2/L;
- planed timber ~12-15 m2/L;
- hardwood ~30-36 m2/L.
These consumption parameters are indicative; your consumption might differ from these parameters.
- Recommended to apply in one layer;
- for application use short bristle brushes, rollers and spray; cotton cloth or paper towels for wiping;
- product must be applied evenly, layer has to be as thin as possible;
- allow the product to soak for 20-30 min. after applying to planed timber or hardwood, thoroughly wipe excess productwith a clean cloth or paper towels;
- there is no need to wipe excess oil from unprocessed wood, distribute excess product across the surface.
- We recommend to clean it with natural turpentine or warm water and soap.
- Up to 3 years and longer if can is kept dry, in a room temperature and closed tightly. Do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not store it together with food.
Discs and polishing cloths used during floor lubrication must be placed in a container with water after the use to prevent their self-ignition! Keep out of reach of children!