€9,65 – €28,30
Product developed for surfaces that are exposed to rapid temperature changes. Suitable for sauna benches and sauna’s wooden interior. Natural, colorless oil without aroma. The coating is elastic, breathes and the surface is effectively protected from moisture.
Application: Indoors. For uncoated surfaces as well as for previously oiled surfaces.
Drying time: 24 hours at average temperature of +20 (± 2) ̊C. Low temperature, high humidity and wood moisture content can result in extended drying time.
Preparation of the surface:
- surface must be dry and clean, free from dust and with no rosin residue
- moisture content of wood cannot exceed 18%
- product can be used only if the surface has been cleaned of previous coat(s) of chemical coating
- it is recommended to use the product in average temperatures between +10 ̊ C – +25 ̊ C. Do not use on a sun heated surface.
Consumption: 1 liter in a single coat covers ~ 10-15 m2
These consumption parameters are merely indicative; your consumption might differ from these parameters.
Course of work:
Recommended to coat in one or two layers.
- for application use short bristle brushes, rollers or sprays; cotton cloth or paper towels for wiping
- first layer must be applied evenly; layer has to be as thin as possible
- allow the product soak for 20-30 min. after applying to planed timber, thoroughly wipe excess product with a clean cotton cloth or paper towels
- allow the surface to dry for at least 24 hours before applying the next layer
- whilst applying second layer it is recommended to heat the room up to + 40 ̊C, course of work is identical as to first layer coat.
Packaging: 100 g, 0.5l, 1l, 3l, 10l.
It is recommended to clean used tools with natural turpentine or soapy water.
Store the product away from children in thoroughly sealed packaging. Opened products must be thoroughly sealed after each use. Store in room temperature, away from sunlight. Do not store near food. In storage room avoid any ignition hazards – smoking near product is forbidden.
Expiration date: 3 years
Materials soaked with linseed oil for sauna benches are under the risk of self-ignition! Immediately after use, paper towels or cloth must be burned or soaked in water and disposed. Avoid spilling into surrounding environment, ground water and oil.