€5,29 – €12,08
PAINT ECO wood wax are developed combining old recipes and new technology, using in the process only natural ingredients. They provide the surface with a glossy finish and protect from moisture and water marks. Contents – bees wax, boiled linseed oil, rosin and natural pine turpentine.
Wood wax is made for oiled and stained surface maintenance and for restoration works.
We also produce coloured waxes. Recommended using on the untreated surface – wooden accessories, toys and other wooden items, except floors. Used for fixing minor defects on a wooden surface.
Application of wood wax
2 hours at average temperature of +20 (± 2) ̊C. Low temperature, high humidity and wood moisture content can result in extended drying time.
Preparation of the surface:
- surface must be dry and clean, free from dust and with no rosin residue
- moisture of wood cannot exceed 18%
- product can be used only if the surface has been cleaned of previous coat(s) of chemical coating
- it is recommended to use the product in average temperatures between +10 ̊C – +25 ̊C. Do not use on a sun heated surface.
Consumption: 1kg in a single coat covers ~30-35 m2
These consumption parameters are merely indicative; your consumption might differ from these parameters.
The course of work:
- for application use cotton, wool cloth or a polisher
- application with a polisher lowers consumption and work time
- product must be applied evenly in thin layers by rubbing it in the surface, after 30 min. the surface must be polished
- do not clean the processed surface with strong cleaning solutions! It is recommended not to use waxed floor for 24 hours after application
- on surfaces stained or painted using PAINT ECO products, wax can be applied not sooner than a week after surface has been completely dry
- before applying to wooden carvings, heat the wax in a water bath (up to + 40 ̊C).
Packaging: 100 g, 480 g, 1 kg.
It is recommended to clean used tools with natural turpentine or soapy water.
Store the product away from children in thoroughly sealed packaging. Opened products must be thoroughly sealed after each use. Store in room temperature, away from sunlight. Do not store near food. In storage room avoid any ignition hazards – smoking near product is forbidden.
Expiration date: 3 years
Materials soaked with natural wax are under the risk of self-ignition! Immediately after use, paper towels or cloth must be burned or soaked in water and disposed. Avoid spilling into surrounding environment, ground water and oil.